Saturday, September 20, 2008

Me..Crazy..Rosie

Rosie dearie..
How pitiful I am that you left me.
Five years together,
How could it end tragically..
Damn Rosie,
How could you do this to me..

Breakin up with me,
You surely made me go crazy,
How did it feel Rosie,
You’re doing good without me, ey?

For you its easy,
But I’m suffering,
Is it because I can’t dance that you left me?
Maybe it is
Coz you seem so much happier dancing with Tim..

You made me dance alone,
In those white outfit,
Yeah, I look like a fool,
But did you know ohh Rosie,
That moment opened the door,
For a dancing career I’ve never thought before.

Now I’m a great dancer,
Thanks to that very irritating photo of mine.
I’ve lost you dear Rosie,
But I’m now a far better man,
And I surely know,
You’ve regret for leaving me back then.

No comments: