Saturday, September 20, 2008

Between two walls..

Between two walls,
Surrounded by the stars and moonlit,
I discovered a lovely place…
It’s not beautifully decorated,
Neither warm nor cozy,
But in the coldness of air,
It gives me meaning to be there alone..

When I feel sad,
Or when I desire a close friend,
When the night seemed long,
And when my eyes can’t sleep,
My bedroom I left, towards the kitchen I walked,
The screeching sound of the kitchen door,
Opened me the best world I’ve known,
There, between the two walls,
It accompanied me,
Let me hid, let me cry, let me surfaced my heart

Suprisingly as I grow up,
It never get bored,
Watching me nearly everyday at night,
And I’m sure it’s a true friend,
As it didn’t get tired,
Instead, it heals me more..

I cried there, my heart gets less sore,
I hid there, I found greater passion,
Deeper determination to strive..
Even being very far apart,
How lost I felt,
To the place between the two walls..

No comments: